The FPV GT 40th Anniversary commemorated 40 years of the Australian Falcon GT legend, dating back to the original 1967 XR Falcon GT.
This is one of 200 examples and only one of 112 manual vehicles produced in 2007, each with a unique build number.
Has travelled a mere 7273 Klm’s and is in brand new like condition.
All examples were finished Silhouette black with gold over-body stripe kit.
In addition to the unique 40th Anniversary features that transform the GT visually, FPV has also designed a new suspension package to take the handling ability to new heights.
- Build # 131 of 200
- 290kW Boss version of FPV’s 5.4-litre V8, with six-speed Tremec manual transmission.
- Produced in R Spec, which delivered recalibrated dampers with matching springs.
- FPV floor mats with ’40th Anniversary’ logo inlay.
- Gold GT lower body stripes with a ’40th Anniversary’ decal.
- iPod®/MP3 audio player connection.
- FPV audio system.
- Unique GT-P 19-inch alloy wheels.
- Upgraded Brembo brakes.
- All paperwork, FPV compendium and owners manuals / log books.
- Delivered by Bryan Byrt Ford of Mt Gravatt, QLD.
- May 2007 Build.
Call Jacob to inspect in our Melbourne Facility – Ph: 0421 00 44 99
|Fuel tank (L)|
|Fuel Type||Premium Unleaded Petrol|
|No. of Gears|
|No. of Cylinders||8 Cylinders|
|Torque SAE net lb. ft.|
|Horsepower SAE net|
|No. of Doors||4 door|
|Registration Plate Number|
|Registration Expiry Month|
|Registration Expiry Year|