Concourse winning 1969 Mach 1 Ford Mustang
This 1969 Mach 1 Ford Mustang is a multi award winning concourse car! The car Achieved GOLD standing at the 2015 Mustang Nationals.
– Numbers Matching
– All original metal
– Ground up restoration
– M code 351 c.i.
– 4 Speed Wide Ratio top-loader gearbox
– Acapulco blue over black trim
– Fully documented history
– Complete restoration photo portfolio
– Receipts for the last 40 years!
– In absolutely immaculate condition
– The cost of restoration would be greater than the asking price…. The photos tell the story… SOLD
|Fuel tank (L)|
|Fuel Type||Premium Unleaded Petrol|
|No. of Gears||4|
|No. of Cylinders||8 Cylinders|
|Torque SAE net lb. ft.|
|Horsepower SAE net|
|Interior Color||Black Vinyl|
|No. of Doors||2 door|
|Registration Plate Number|
|Registration Expiry Month|
|Registration Expiry Year|