1957 Chevy Belair Custom.. Complete fresh 4 year ground up restoration. This is a sight to see!!! Asking price is a fraction of the cost of build.
– Paint is a 2 layer pearl red flow coated with full car detailing and paint protection from Adelaide automotive detailing.
-Underbody was fully rubbed back and fully body dented and stone chipped protected.
– Blown 540 Shafiroff engine 8.8 Litre 1000 hp on dyno rear end!!!
– Custom shortened ford 9inch locker diff (3000hp)
– Turbo 400 trans with 3800 stall converter
– 3 1/2inch tail shaft
– Custom exhaust 3 1/2 inch ceramic coated
– Air ride suspension system with front sway bar
– Mini tubbed rear end with 20×12 rims and 18×8 rims front end
– Converted from left to right hand drive with a retro rack and pinion
– Custom big $$$ Stereo System
– Car is fully engineered and passed through Regency park with full SA Rego with number plates “BLOWN 57”
Much more detail available on request.
|Fuel tank (L)|
|No. of Gears|
|No. of Cylinders||Cylinders|
|Torque SAE net lb. ft.|
|Horsepower SAE net|
|No. of Doors||door|
|Registration Plate Number|
|Registration Expiry Month|
|Registration Expiry Year|