1966 Mustang Coupe'
One for the fastidious buyer.
This car has been restored to better than new condition. Has only travelled 3,000 miles since full restoration. Ready to enjoy.
Finished in Rosso Corsa, the car is originally from California and was sourced as a rust free body. Details
– Full bare metal respray
– Detailed under carriageway
– Brand new crate (not Rebuilt) 347ci stroked Windsor engine / 3 speed automatic transmission – Power steering
– Brand new GT Interior
– Brand new diff centre 3.5 ratio
– Custom built race radiator – Kone all-round top end suspension
– 17″ American racing wheels with Toyo Tyres
– Complete file of receipts. – Log books – VIN:6RO7C204596 –
No expense was spared during the rebuild and is in immaculate condition. The current owner the car for 10 years. The vehicle is left hand drive. Located in Melbourne. Please call Rob on 0435263957
|Fuel tank (L)|
|Fuel Type||Premium Unleaded Petrol|
|No. of Gears||3|
|No. of Cylinders||8 Cylinders|
|Torque SAE net lb. ft.|
|Horsepower SAE net|
|No. of Doors||2 door|
|Registration Plate Number|
|Registration Expiry Month|
|Registration Expiry Year|
New South Wales $63,500